We provide an answer to the ever increasing demands of medicines, we manufacture and trade Plastics Reclamation at extremely feasible prices in the market. Maintaining the purity of the flakes is important for preserving the reclaimed plastic’s value, as non-reusable elements can reduce workability and, ultimately, profitability. After grinding, air classification methods are applied to filter out lighter materials, such as labels or caps, from the reclaimable plastic base. The granulation process itself helps to separate non-resin materials from the stock, but adhesives and attachments can impede the process, subsequently raising the cost of flake production by lowering total yield.
- Fine granulation process
- Fine flakes
- Easy usage
- Recycling industry
- Reclaiming of plastic
- Obtaining of recycled polymer resins
- Avity Agrotech has developed a very efficient and economical process for the removal of paper and light impurities from crushed plastic flakes.
- The process is a dry operation and no water or any other liquid is required. This makes the process very environment friendly and eliminates requirement of water and effluent management problems. Also reduces labour and time in the processing so that up to 1000 kgs per hour of the flakes can be processed without any difficulties.
- Machinery and equipment from 250 kgs per hour to 1000 kgs per hour can be supplied.
- Photograph shows a Precision Air Classifier that is used in the process of the cleaning of the granulated PET flakes.